I’m turning 18 on October and I don’t have any plans of having a debut party. There are lots of reasons why I don’t want to celebrate my 18th birthday.
- Hosting a party is expensive and time consuming.
- I hate parties :) Yep! You read it right. I am an anti- social kid. I hate mingling with other people.
- If I will invite my friends and classmates, I must prepare lots of alcoholic beverages.
- Our house doesn’t have any space.
- I want to celebrate my birthday with Sherwin, but he’s not here.